GUEST ROOMS – LUXURY ACCOMMODATIONS IN KENNEBUNK, ME
Warm tones of saffron, cream, and silver create a welcoming, stylish and relaxing environment. Gleaming Waterworks fixtures and marble enrich guest bathrooms, while plush Turkish linens further enhance your comfort. Each room is also outfitted with a flat screen TV, air conditioning and personal Keurig coffee maker. Enjoy your morning coffee on your petite balcony, or slide your French door open to take in a bird’s eye view of the charming, coastal Maine town of Kennebunkport. For your comfort, an elevator is available off our lobby for travel to guest rooms. To make reservations, please click here!
ART COLLECTOR MAINE – FEATURED ARTIST ROOMS
As part of our collaboration with Art Collector Maine and onsite Gallery at the Grand, we’ve enhanced two guest rooms with artwork from featured local Maine artists. The Kennebunks are an incredible place for art lovers to explore, with various galleries and art-related events happening year round.
Allen Bunker Room: With its spacious floor plan and wall space, the Allen Bunker room serves as a mini-gallery and is the perfect footprint to showcase his work. Different landscapes dot the walls, transporting you to beautiful destinations while savoring the luxury of your room.
“I try to paint the feeling I get from a particular scene. People come to Maine not just for the good weather and spectacular landscape but to ‘get away’ or ‘get back to nature.’” ~ Allen Bunker
“My paintings are a confluence of abstraction and realism evolving from the natural landscape. I am inspired by natural landforms, waters’ edges and changing atmospheric and seasonal conditions. Elements of sky, water, rocks, trees and earth are evident the compositions.” ~ Bill Crosby
Located on the front side of the hotel, our Grand rooms offer the largest balconies on property, allowing for great views of the ‘Port and Kennebunk River. These rooms also feature luxury bedding, a stylishly modern bathroom and Keurig coffee maker.
Enjoy a petite balcony, affording a glimpse of Lower Village and the Kennebunk River. Our Petite Grand rooms also feature luxury bedding, a stylishly modern bathroom and Keurig coffee maker.
Snuggle into your King size bed and enjoy casual elegance in our Classic King rooms. Plush Frette and Cuddledown bedding, cathedral ceilings and all of our “Grand” room perks await you.
Slightly cozier, our Classic Queen rooms offer a Queen size bed, Waterworks and marble bathrooms and a comfy respite from your day.
“GRAND” AMENITIES IN ALL GUEST ROOMS
- Wireless Internet
- Frette Linens
- Cuddledown Bedding
- Waterworks and Marble Bathrooms
- Heated bathroom floors
- Turkish Linens
- Keurig Coffee Makers
- Flat Screen TVs
- Balconies (select rooms)
- Farmaesthetics Personal Amenities
- Breakfast Delivery from HB Provisions
ENRICH YOUR STAY
Looking to make your Kennebunkport vacation extra memorable? The Grand Hotel offers several amenity packages to further enrich your stay.
- Wake Up! $25.00 Start the day off right! We may not serve breakfast but our sister restaurant, DavidsKPT at the Boathouse Hotel does! And they have some of the best pancakes around. Add Breakfast to your stay for as many mornings as you like! Priced per day for two guests; excludes tax, gratuity and alcohol.
- Bubbles, Bubbles, Chocolate! $35.00 The grown up version of Duck, Duck, Goose is Bubbles, Bubbles, Chocolate! Being an adult doesn’t mean giving up on the fun! Add BBC to your stay and receive 2 cans of Sofia Blanc de Blanc – straw included! and a delish assortment of locally made chocolates. #winwin.
- #LOVEKPT $45.00 What’s there not to love about KPT? Our #lovekpt add-on includes one locally made candle, locally crafted chocolates, and drinks for two at David’s KPT.
- Get to Sleep! $25.00 The soothing scent of lavender will lull you to sleep each evening. Our exclusive Get to Sleep add-on includes a personal bottle of Lavender Oil spray (you can even take it home with you),a dream machine to set to your desired sound (this stays with us-sorry), a pair of eye pillows.