Warm tones of saffron, cream, and silver create a welcoming, stylish and relaxing environment. Gleaming Waterworks fixtures and marble enrich guest bathrooms, while plush Turkish linens further enhance your comfort. Each room is also outfitted with a flat screen TV, air conditioning and personal Keurig coffee maker. Enjoy your morning coffee on your petite balcony, or slide your French door open to take in a bird’s eye view of the charming, coastal Maine town of Kennebunkport. For your comfort, an elevator is available off our lobby for travel to guest rooms.
To make reservations, please click here!
- Wireless Internet
- Frette Linens
- Cuddledown Bedding
- Waterworks and Marble Bathrooms
- Heated bathroom floors
- Turkish Linens
- Bose Sound Docks
- Keurig Coffee Makers
- Flat Screen TVs
- L’Occitane Personal Amenities
Snuggle into your queen size bed and enjoy casual elegance in our Queen Classic room. Plush Frette and Cuddledown bedding, cathedral ceilings and all of our “Grand” room perks await you.
Slightly more spacious, our King Classic rooms offer a King size bed, Waterworks and marble bathrooms and a comfy respite from your day.
Enjoy your morning cup of coffee as you gaze out your sliding door and Juliet balcony, overlooking downtown and catching a glimpse of the Kennebunk River. Our King Grand rooms also feature luxury bedding, a stylishly modern bathroom, Bose sound dock and Keurig coffee maker.
Located on the front side of the hotel, our Grand rooms offer the largest balconies on property – in addition to the amenities listed above.
ART COLLECTOR MAINE – FEATURED ARTIST ROOMS
As part of our collaboration with Art Collector Maine and onsite Gallery at the Grand, we’ve enhanced two guest rooms with artwork from featured local Maine artists. The Kennebunks are an incredible place for art lovers to explore, with various galleries and art-related events happening year round.
Allen Bunker Room: With its spacious floor plan and wall space, the Allen Bunker room serves as a mini-gallery and is the perfect footprint to showcase his work. Different landscapes dot the walls, transporting you to beautiful destinations while savoring the luxury of your room.
“I try to paint the feeling I get from a particular scene. People come to Maine not just for the good weather and spectacular landscape but to ‘get away’ or ‘get back to nature.’” ~ Allen Bunker
“My paintings are a confluence of abstraction and realism evolving from the natural landscape. I am inspired by natural landforms, waters’ edges and changing atmospheric and seasonal conditions. Elements of sky, water, rocks, trees and earth are evident the compositions.” ~ Bill Crosby
ENRICH YOUR STAY
Looking to make your Kennebunkport vacation extra memorable? The Grand Hotel offers several amenity packages to further enrich your stay.
A Kennebunk Breakfast
Let us help you start your day properly with one of our breakfast treats! Whether it’s breakfast in bed or breakfast on the go, our Kennebunk breakfasts will hit the spot – delivered between 8am and 10am.
- Get up and Go! – A cup of house-brewed coffee, orange juice, hot breakfast sandwich, fresh fruit cup and a newspaper delivered to your room for your convenience. $15.50 p/person
- Breakfast in Bed - A cup of house-brewed coffee, orange juice, choice of baked muffin, toasted bagel with cream cheese or pastry, fresh fruit and newspaper delivered to your room for your convenience. $15.50 p/person
Food For Thought
While you’re in relax vacation mode, we can arrange for one, two or three of the following to be waiting for you upon arrival, for a day out and about or on the ride home!
- Grand Picnic Lunch – We’ll pack a bag with chilled sparkling water or sodas, two sandwiches, side of coleslaw, chips, choice of brownies or other baked item or fresh fruit. Your picnic comes in a Grand cooler that you can keep as a souvenir of your trip! $45.00
- Assiette à Fromage - A selection of gourmet cheeses and fresh fruit served with a bottle of house wine. $45.00
- Ciao Bella - A delightfully prepared plate of Italian cured meats and cheeses served with gourmet crackers, pickles and a bottle of chilled Chianti. $48.00
- Let’s Celebrate – Birthday, Anniversary, or simply because you’re on holiday! Celebrate your stay with an 8 inch personalized chocolate cake and bottle of Prosecco $38.00
Drinks and Desserts
Have a sweet tooth? Dreaming of a perfect martini? We’ve got both covered…read on.
Grand Cocktail Hour – Enjoy sundowners in the comfort of your room with a cocktail shaker, two martini glasses, ice, a choice of a quart vodka, or tequila and mixes – with a selection of cocktail snacks and nuts. $40.00
Bubbles and Berries –A chilled bottle of Sparkling wine and chocolate covered strawberries. $42.00
A Late Night Snack – Locally farmed organic milk and bakery fresh gourmet cookies. $20.00
Movie Night at The Grand – Jump into bed with one of your favorite classics, includes a DVD player, choice of movies, popcorn, candy. $20.00